Fastest way to participate

Hello

Can someone please share with me the fast way to participate in the project?

Arnold

1 Like

Hi @avilleneuve - it depends on how you want to participate.

If you want to stake and run a node: Stakers and Workers — NuCypher 4.6.0 documentation

If you want to build an app on the network: Getting Started with Characters — NuCypher 4.6.0 documentation

If you want to read and learn more, hanging out in our developer chat is a good start: NuCypher

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve read through some of that. Quick question.

How many NU do I need to stake to run a full node?

Where can I find information on how much a staker / node earns based on the rig that they implement?

Thanks.

btw the Run Your Own Node link behind the graphic does not work on the Run A Node page you sent me.

How many NU do I need to stake to run a full node?

15,000 NU is the minimum stake. However, this is unlikely to be profitable due to the high gas costs on the Ethereum network currently. We are investigating solutions, but no timeline yet.

Where can I find information on how much a staker / node earns based on the rig that they implement?

Earnings are based on stake size, remaining duration, and the behavior of other stakers. You can use this telegram bot to estimate earnings under different settings: Telegram: Contact @nu_calculator_bot

btw the Run Your Own Node link behind the graphic does not work on the Run A Node page you sent me.

Thanks for flagging, we will fix.